Welcome to the official Tezlom Southport office. Here you will find information about our team, where we are currently recruiting and how to apply for a position with ourselves.
Areas we cover
- St. Helen's
Established in 2008, Tezlom has grown to become the leading supplier of Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers across the North West.
Starting from just a two–person operation working from a small office in Southport, the business now employs a full complement of sales, support and administration staff.
In 2010 Tezlom expanded the business into a larger premises in Southport town centre based in a dedicated premises with full training facilities for our Care Staff, enabling us to provide a first-class service to our clients. This has seen the business grow to supply a vast amount of staffing hours per week in Nursing, Care and Mental Health Support. Our clients benefit from our personal service, which enables us to best match our staff to the needs of each of our clients’ service users. Many of these clients have been happy to commit to long-term relationships with us.
The success of our approach has enabled us to spread our business across the UK through franchised offices, operating to the same high standards which lie at the heart of our business and which will continue to drive it as we grow.
- Roz Armitage: Director
- Ryan Armitage: Director
- Amanda Dollah: Group Compliance Manager
- Oliver Beaumont: Group Business Development Manager
- Gemma Hussey: Franchise Relationship Manager
- Alison Twiss: Care Manager
- Danielle Bryan: Sales and Bookings Consultant
- Debbie Roden: Senior Compliance Administrator
- Dom Wheeler: Resource Consultant
- Cheryl Givnan: Senior Resource Consultant
- Sylwia Mackiewicz: Recruitment Resourcer
- Gemma Armstrong: Recruitment Resourcer
- Jake Rigby: Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Lisa McConnochie: Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Alex Howard: Recruitment Consultant
- Andrew Easton: Payroll & Accounts Administrator
- Jamie Sellers: Social Media Assistant
Working with Us
Not satisfied with your current provider of temporary, temp to perm or permanent staffing solutions? Then please call the office on 01704 544 247.
This is our 24-hour number and whatever time of the day or night you call; you will always speak to one of us – This is just one of the commitments we give to all our customers.
We are always looking for quality Nurses, Carers and Support workers to join our team.
A minimum of 3 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability although we would require some commitment to work some weekends. Some roles at Tezlom may include providing personal care as well as using hoists due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date moving and handling certificate would be advantageous however we can offer refresher courses in all mandatory training to successful candidates. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
How to find us
Located in Southport Town Centre, our office is a 2 minute walk away from Southport train station and all local bus stops. 20 Victoria House, Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0NX
Interested in registering or getting in touch?
For a confidential discussion please contact us on the details listed below.